Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Halloweekend Recap

Friday: After getting out of school (and skipping swim practice) I went home for a quick hour to get settled and collect my things to take over to Pam’s house. We picked her up and then traveled the short distance to her house. Upon arriving we immediately got to work decorating the house in spooky Halloween splendor. That took a good two and a half hours. After we finished that, we dressed in our Halloween attire and waited for the guests to arrive.

The party was small, but definately not quiet, with a loud group and a horror-punk and electronic playlist, assembled by moi, beating through the house. There are not any pictures of this wonder however, peoccupied with decorating, I left my camera in my Jeep and did not remeber that fact until half the guests had departed.

Saturday: So outrageously tired from the night before, even so I dragged myself out of my cozy bed to a feezing outdoors and a freezing pool for an hour and a half long swim practice (which was worthless, we did one set, then played games.) I came back home and napped/read/listened to music, relaxed all day. At 5:30 I started getting ready for the annual Town Halloween Dance. It took me an hour to curl my hair and successfully used half of a can of harispray. I left for the dance at 7:15 (fashionably late) and saw a few friends upon arrival, along with awesome costumes. My personal favorite was Jimmy Neutron, Carl Weezer and Sheene complete with a rocket ship and Goddard. The dance was as usual a let down. The Neutron group lost the contest to “Jersey Shore” (seriously…) and within 15 minutes I wanted to punch the mayor in the face. I did however, take her air horn and confuse numerous people. After the dance, Pam came up to my house and we talked over salad and chocolate.

Sunday: Pam and I woke early to get a start on our Halloween. We watched horror films until 3, and then departed. I came to my mother’s house and continued to watch horror movies for the rest of the night. Along with typing and Vincent Price’s voice recordings.

No comments:

Post a Comment