Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beach Day!

Today, I started guarding again, come to find I am somewhat cheated out of working hours*.

When I arrived home, I was presented with the information that a Beach Day was planned. I quickly packed my "beach bag" with necessary contents (coloring books, crayons, magazines, a book, tea and sunscreen). and was ready.

I haven't been to this beach for many years, it is lakeside, not oceanside, therefore the water not as cold, less people and of course the sand, just as annoying. The trip was nice, I read the entire time, though not reading as much as I would like to, being distracted by the party I arrived with. I only went into the water once, having swam this morning to prepare for the upcoming swim season; of which I am not sure that I will be participating in.

Altogether, I had a fine time at the beach, though not a fan of the sun, it felt wonderful to sit outside in the bright, summer weather.



*Of course when I decide to save all of my money; I am stuck making less.

No comments:

Post a Comment